Pages

Saturday 9 April 2011

FAITH



"Without faith, nothing is possible.
With it, nothing is impossible" Mary Jane Mcleod Bethune

There is a huge difference in being interested in something & being committed.
Interested, I will do whatever I have time for.
Committed, I will do whatever it takes.

Nowadays, there is not many things you can do with RM60-00. With it, I can buy ONLY ONE (1) Camel T-shirt like the one I wore in my Roadshows (see picture in earlier post).

However, with RM60-00 you can own & immediately start your own business with TUPPERWARE.
Sound wonderful & fantastic?!
For more details, immediately

Mobile us: AILEEN 012-685 1662
ROGER 012-219 3668

or
Email us aileen2u@hotmail.com

Website: http://www.tupperware-aileen.blogspot.com/

(Please click on image/photo to enlarge it)

No comments:

Post a Comment