Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2011

HOW TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS WITH JUST RM60 IN MALAYSIA?


Yes, I am NOT kidding you! I was wandering around without any idea or direction as to what I want to do, since I left my 4-figure Manager's job 3-months ago - until yesterday (8 Mar 2011) that I discover there is a fantastic & absolutely low-risks way of becoming a BOSS. And, it comes with the Golden Opportunity of me earning Unlimited Income by just investing RM60 in a Startup-Kit fill with Instructions, Informations on the Business Opportunity, Product Catalogues & even the various forms like Sales Form & other Forms to jump-start the business right-away.

On top of that, I also received invaluable & generous disemination of sales & marketing experiences from my exceptionally patient & friendly Group Leader, & also promise of hand-in-hand guidance, product demonstations & other sales training.

I love to tell you that my husband & I are getting more & more excited about this Tupperware Business Opportunity that we have decided on our goal of becoming a Director in 2 months time.

I also love to tell you that I have no previous business or sales experience whatsoever & now believing "If I can change my thinking & decide to do my own independent business, I can change my life", so CAN You!

So come join me & we shall travel together hand-in-hand on our joyful & exciting journey towards OUR Financial Freedom & Happiness - with just RM60 ONLY.

Further enquiries welcome.
Mobile us:
AILEEN   012-6851662
ROGER    012-2193668
Email us:
aileen2u@hotmail.com

Website:  www.tupperware-aileen.blogspot.com



WE WILL BE EXPECTING YOU TO JOIN US NOW AS OUR DEAR FRIEND ON THIS HAPPY JOURNEY.

Thank you very much

(Please click on image/photo to enlarge it)



No comments:

Post a Comment